2019年10月18日星期五

how to use transfer tape

HTVROnt transfer tape transfers my decals well, but I would like it better if it was clear. Works fantastic!!! Had no problems! Great value! It’s a great amount and I still have a bunch left even after all of my projects I’ve been working on. Easy to apply. Tricky to remove. I am unsure of the white transfer paper. I am still learning how to use it. The order came quickly as posted. This product works great for making permanent decals. Price was good too. It works well on transferring to poster board.. Great... easy to use . And does not leave a stick residue behind . Also, I was able to reuse the same piece again to transfer another decal. I use this with the new Brother ScanNCut I bought, and I couldn’t be happier! Does exactly what I want it to do, works great applying vinyl, but can be very sticky.  Easy to work with and reuse. Great value. Will buy again. This has worked great on all the adhesive vinyl products EXCEPT for glitter vinyl. It has caused me to ruin multiple cuts when trying to transfer them to my desired products. Used this transfer tape to transfer vinyl stencils to wood signs. Got the job done. Almost a little too sticky sometimes but overall had no issues with removing with a strong steady tug. Worked well for a great price. Will purchase again when needed.

By far THE best transfer tape out there! I don’t know how people use that plastic stuff! This is by far the best transfer tape I have ever used. Adhesion is perfect, and release is great. Making signs for my daughter's wedding. It works great! I had never used it before, I am amazed at how easy it is. Easy to work with. This was my first time trying the 'wet' vinyl application and it worked just like the videos that I watched. Great product! My daughter had me order this fora project we were doing while she was in town. I don't use this but she said it worked really well. I sent the rest of it home with her. This is a great product and it’s reusable! I used mine 3 times before it stopped adhering correctly! It’s wonderful! Would definitely recommend. I use this for my vinyl projects and love it. My only con is I wish it were a little more transparent. I like this better than the cricut brand transfer tape. I like the tackiness level, it is just right when using with stencils. I’ve tried several different transfer tapes and this is by far one of the best. I like how good it sticked but it was a little difficult to remove it was good at the end.

I loved  cricut transfer paper . I always have the hardest time seeing gridlines but the bold red lines are impossible to miss! It was such a breeze to transfer my latest sign project!. Used for vinyl transfers for glass etching business. Works great. It’s does what it’s suppose to do however the only down side is that the transfer isn’t clear so you can’t really tell if your placing the vinyl straight . This product works Great!!! It transferred my vinyl with ease. Highly recommend. Used this product for a huge project--creating a sensory hallway for the students at our elementary school. We created lots of "sensory motor pathways using tremendous amounts of large and small vinyl patterns, shapes, numbers, letters and designs. This transfer tape was very easy to use and apply. We did not have one single mishap or tear when removing it to adhere the vinyl in place. It comes in rolls and would like to see if it could be sold in flat sheets for even easier use. I am so glad I found this product. It’s the perfect amount of stickiness for what I needed. I really like that it’s paper.

Best transfer tape so far. This is great because it can be used twice or cut a new piece because it's cheap! Amazing product!! All I ever buy works excellent! Perfect transfer tape for easy removal! Will continue to buy this! Awesome product and works as it should. This was my first transfer tape, and I liked it. Worked well, I was even able to use a piece more then once. Works well, we used it to make a sign using a Cricut and vinyl.  Beginning this hobby so far good company and great product. They even email w instructions on how to use it. Greatly appreciated. Received this item as a gift and have been satisfied with how well it works for all my vinyl projects! It could be a little more transparent, to make it easier to see where you’re placing your vinyl. Love this product will buy this again. Love to lines to guide you and help make it straight. Love how easy it is to remove but how strong it is at holding vinyl. I've used this a ton for adhesive vinyl and haven't had a single issue. I tried it as a stencil and it did the job great too!

没有评论:

发表评论