2019年10月7日星期一

HTVRont is the best heat transfer vinyl for crafting project

Easy to use. Excellent HTV vinyl. Always ordering this product.I love it! Fast shipment. Great product. Great color variety. It cut perfectly on my cricut and applied with no issues using my heat press. It was exactly what I was looking for and crazy fast delivery. Would definitely recommend this product and will purchase again. Great for vinyl cutting machine. Use with cricut purple Mat and vinyl setting. It's permanent and works amazing. Loved everything about it. Color variety and quality. Love love this HTV. Has such fun colors to use. Have made everything from flip flop borders the children clothing. So far has held up. I took my weeding tool to a corner to find out what was the side to cut. These sheets are good, but sometimes they are hard to peel extra off. It took me a couple tries to get the vinyl set on the right side when putting it through my machine, however after I cut the image, weeding it was extremely easy. Not only that, the vinyl transferred better than any other vinyl I've ever used, cricut's own brand included.

HTVRont HTV vinyl is great! I will buy this from now on. It weeds like easy weed, adheres well, and you don’t find small pieces falling off to have to take 20 more minutes to put back on and not stick to your carrier sheet!! I’ve used 2 other cheap vinyls and always disappointed either their really thick and would make someone sweat underneath or they are just junk and have no sticky carrier sheet and I’m puzzling my design back together. This works wonders, and it's all flat as it comes so no need to unroll and tape etc. it's easy to know how to cut because it’s white on one side and color is on the other and you cut white side up! This was everything I hoped for and more and even came with a see they Teflon sheet and durable folder to store. The vinyl will wrinkle a bit when you wash it made onto a shirt make sure to tell customers to wash inside out and tumble dry! Once I got the hang of which side goes up this product was easy to use, easy weeding and adhered well to the fabrics I used. Happy with product. Being a beginner with press machine. But product sticks well and nice clean finish. I have made many awesome things with this vinyl. Great quality and fast shipping.

HTVRont is the best heat transfer vinylGreat vinyl for the price! This product is great, easy to use and nice colors. What a great pack for playing around with HTV for the first time. Nice array of colors to use, the envelope they ship in is great for storing it so it doesnt get damaged. The only way this.could be better is if it was offered in rolls rather than just 1 12 x 12 sheet. High quality vinyl. We'll priced. Lots of colors to choose from. Definitely worth your money. Best part is a lot of them are white on one side so it's so easy to know which side to cut on. Weeds easily and is still holding up after some washes. Overall good product. Easy to weed and transfer with no problem. Easy to use & press! Its thin, flexible, cuts well, and weeds like butter! I've been thru a few htv and this is by far the best! The darker colors like black, smoke grey, navy blue etc. Are a little hard to tell which side is down. Other than that it's AWESOME. will be buying again. Bright, vibrant, soft and stretchy. I really like this heat transfer vinyl. The shirts I have made so far have lasted through several washes.

Bryans wife- okay so here's the deal, I have had this machine, brother scan n cut2 for about a week. I love it!!! I got this h tv and it has been great! I'm still learning and trying to make everything work but this has made it easy too. My cutter and I disagree on somethings but the htv has help up to it. It did smh a few times but, I believe that was my cutters and I fault not the vinyl. Hope this helps someone cause this is a great product. Some of the colors are difficult to differentiate between the front and back of the sheet. I was having the WORST time weeding when I realized I cut on the non shiny side for the silver sheet which turned out to be the wrong side! Luckily, it did not cut through the carrier sheet to the actual vinyl, so I was able to flip it over and cut again with no waste. I've ordered this viny and I’m super lost I’ve wAsted almost the whole pack because it will not cut out the logo I have the cameo 3 vinyl cutter if any could tell me what material to put it on that would be great. I only use this for my htv projects. The vinly sticks nicely and have has no complaint from costumers.

没有评论:

发表评论