2019年11月29日星期五

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl adheres well to t-shirts

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl adheres well to t-shirts! I have ordered a couple times thus far; however, I will definitely order more in the future! Great vinyl in a variety of colors. I’m a beginner and had no trouble using these to make lettering for ornaments! These look shiny in the box so we were a little hesitant at first. But once you put the vinyl on a cup or car, it doesn't look as shiny! That's what we were hoping for! Works just as well as Cricut brand!  It comes off if you don’t keep the transfer on it will come off. This was so easy to work. Easy weed. Easy iron on loved working with it. Great product. Works well. Reviews and pretty true to word. The only thing I will say is the vinyl is thinner than the crickets but that's not a big deal.  Easy to cut, easy to to weed, easy to iron on! Awesome heat vinyl especially for beginners.

This HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper is very easy to work with. It is smooth and buttery soft - not stiff at all. Very easy to weed and has just the right amount of "stretch" to use for tshirts. Plus - you get 12 FEET. It's a great value. This is my new "go to" vinyl! Works just like my normal brands had to buy this when I was in a pinch and was not as easy to weed it seemed thicker but I was able to get it done and looks great on the shirt. It was hard to weed, because of the texture of the vinyl you could not see to weed. I LOVED this vinyl! Super easy weed, durable and easily applied. This vinyl stole my heart! It’s the best I’ve ever used. There was a sale, so I thought for the price, it would be worth a try. I'm extremely pleased. It weeds so much easier than other leading brands. I'm not cutting super intricate and fine patterns, but if your're looking for a really nice, economical option, I don't think you can go wrong. Loved the price for the large quantity, the ease of use and how fast it adheres. The only thing I didn't like was the feeling to it. Guess I'll get use to it.

I am so pleased with this vinyl! This is  best heat transfer vinyl I have ever used. It cut beautifully. I had an intricate design and was worried about the weeding. I was so pleased when It weeded like a dream. The vinyl has held up on the t-shirts too. I recommend this product and will be buying more. Great price too!! A little hard to see the cut lines. I have to use a head lamp to be able to see where the cuts are while weeding. Weeds easily though. Adheres to shirts beautifully. Good quality for the price. The price is absolutely amazing. I received my order quickly. I cut my 1st project with it and was extremely easy to weed. It worked for my projects. The only reason why I gave it 4stars is because I had a hard time figuring out which side to use. Both sides appeared shiny to me and i had to “peel” small corner to figure out what was transfer side and what was htv.

I bought this vinyl to make shirts for my daughters cheer squad. Our colors are blue and gold but the shirts were pink with black text. It just so happens the glitter in this HTV is blue! It could not have been more perfect. It cut easily, weeded smoothly and pressed really well. I will definitely use this brand in other colors in the future!

没有评论:

发表评论