2019年9月29日星期日

HTVRont HTV vinyl works well with Cricut Explore Air 2

I did use HTVRont HTV vinyl with just an iron, on a cotton shirt. Don't try and do a hard design, something simply will work ok. This was for Triana from Venture Brothers shirt. I cut it out and used a medium setting on the iron and pressed down very very firmly. Stayed on pretty well and looks perfect. I will be hand washing and hanging to dry though. I’m fairly new at the vinyl thing, however have done quite a few projects recently and this vinyl was easy to cut and weed and took less time than any other vinyl I’ve worked with.Wished they were longer but other than that it was good. I love it! So easy to work with even when beginner like me. Good quality vinyl for the price. I've used it in several projects now. I needed to peel the edge to make sure I was placing it correctly on the mat because it is hard to distinguish which side is the backing. No issues cutting, weeding, or placing on this tank. Amazing colors and I love the Teflon sheet. Before that I had to always use a cookie sheet in order to protect the vinyl while ironing it on. It comes with instructions but I would still recommend testing it before you start cutting a big design. I had to adjust the settings a little bit before it worked for me.  Worked great. First time using HTV. I did not have any problems cutting with my Cricut Explore Air 2 and no problems weeding. I used a regular iron with a large wooden cutting board covered with a pillow case. The Teflon Sheet was a nice bonus!

I've tried cricut and silhouette brand ones and they were awful compared to  HTVRont HTV vinyl! I need it to cut small little shapes without lifting and it does so perfectly! It would be a 5 star if we can buy colors separately though. Thank you! Please continue selling these! I ran out of blue vinyl and had a t-shirt order I had to get done within a short amount of time. This vinyl saved the day, especially with Amazon Prime! I got it in 2 days and got my order down with a happy customer. This is fantastic vinyl at a great price. I love having a variety of colors on hand, and this set has a great selection It is easy to weed as well, which is something I worry about when trying new vinyl. I highly recommend this purchase. I know I will definitely ordering again! The picture is just an example of a couple of things I made using some of this vinyl. I was used the stuff first time, and I followed the instructions. It is easy to cut and heat press, and it never peel or adhere until now.

HTV best heat transfer paper was great! I cut a fairly intricate design and it weeded quite easily. I used a heat press, following the enclosed instructions and waited one minute before dooing a cool peel. the design transferred easily. Best of all, the vinyl is super soft on the shirt. I have read other reviews that said it was difficult to figure out which side to place down on the cutting mat. I could tell one side was smooth and the other was textured, but I wanted to be sure before I cut. I took my weeding tool and picked at the corner of the vinyl on the textured side. The vinyl lifted and could see that the smooth side was a transfer sheet. So, I put the smooth side down, set my machine to iron on and mirrored my image. I am new to using HTV, but have recently used easyweed and cricut brands. This was just as easy to work with for me and I am super pleased with the feel of it on the shirt. Easy to weed. First tine using this product. Will definitely buy again. Good color variety.

This product is amazing. Our family moved out of country a few years ago and everyone here shops at the same store, so you see the same hundred shirts over and over. These really helped us personalize some of the clothes we wear, making them more about things we like. I don't have a plotter, so I had to use an x-acto knife and some stencils I made from images online, but considering the poor tools I had to work with, I think they came out pretty awesome. I hope to buy from this seller again, as it was delivered pretty promptly despite our being out of country, all of the vinyl came in a clear bag with detailed instructions, which has also helped me keep them safe and away from my kids. Thank's for the amazing product.  This vinyl is a great product. Is very flexible and has great stretch. It works great for making t shirts. I make a lot of custom shirts and hats and this Vinyl is really good quality. Very easy to cut and easy to put on. Defiantly will be buying more for future projects. Use 2d heat press machine.time about 10 s,temperature about 150℃, .good effect.Love the look of it. But it's a little hard to weed. I will order again.

没有评论:

发表评论