2019年11月4日星期一

HTVRont transfer paper is MUCH easier to work with than the Circuit or Silhouette transfer products

I bought HTVRont transfer paper by mistake. I meant to buy transfer tape instead of transfer paper. I thought oh no. But I used it anyway. To my surprise it works just as well as the transfer tape in making stencils. I really like the product. I would probably buy it again. Product arrived when promised, and was exactly as pictured. Would definitely order again. I use this transfer paper  to transfer vinyl to make hand-painted signs. I find it MUCH easier to work with than the Circuit or Silhouette transfer products. It has just the right amount of adhesive and the lines are helpful too! I highly recommend. Easy to use and leaves no residue on your project when removed. good stuff, will buy it again. Shipped fast the transfer paper is easy to use and works awesome! All my decals on my car look great because it was so easy! I sell custom decals here on Amazon. This is the best transfer paper that I have used. great product, wish it had more then 10 feet.

I've tried different T shirt transfer paper and i like this better then the other. I had issues gettign the vinyl off of the cricut brand transfer and would always ruin the vinly i was working on. Its is sticky enough to get teh job done and not ruin your work. Very good stuff! I will buy it again. I am redoing the vinyl window display at our gym and ordered this to help alignment and placement for the lettering and logo. It worked perfectly. The sheet is not clear, but it was thin enough that we could rough place it and the see how the lettering looked before removing the backs and permanently placing them. And once we did, the grid paper was easy to pull off without lifting the vinyl letters with it. I had done a test run with another brand and it was so sticky I ruined the vinyl design trying to remove the grid. It does what it says but it’s not what I needed so unfortunately only 4 stars. Second order - love this stuff. Works every time. not too sticky, just right. nice transparency for aligning your work. Even adheres to metal. Just wish I had bought the clear, which I will do next time.

Great transfer paper. My only gripe is the backing is really stiff. And I would if they sent more for free lol. My son ordered this for an art class. He thinks it's great! Love this product..Will order again! Works perfect, just what I ordered. Great buy!!! One of the best transfer tapes I’ve ever used. I absolutely love this transfer tape. It’s not so sticky that you can’t make any errors. And I make a lot of those. It’s user friendly and it’s my fav so far. I have just recently received this and so far it is working well. Sticky enough but doesn't pull my projects loose. I believe I like it much better than the Cricut brand. Just seems easier to manage.  Actually does it’s job better than all the others I purchased and price is good. I really like this transfer paper for Oracle vinyl. I've had issues with vinyls from other brands that won't adhere well when trying to transfer. The "soft" backing paper and forgiving adhesiveness makes it highly preferable over Cricut's transfer paper. I'll buy it again and again.

Amazing transfer paper. Very good for when you’re transferring words and you need them to be straight or level. The grid on the paper helps you do that. And, it’s reusable! Just keep the backing Paper and stick in back on there when you’re done. Love this product, it goes on and off so smooth, I've always had great results with it. I love the way the vinyl sticks to it. It peels right off the vinyl sheet. The only problem I have is it's hard to see through. It's hard for my to place it on my object. Especially if I'm layering. The more I use it.....I'm sure I will get better with placing it on the object. Otherwise it's great. It keeps me from getting bubbles. This is a great transfer paper......I will definitely repurchase soon! I've tried multiple brands and this one is by far the best. Works excellent for vinyl decals of all size. The grid really helps. Great product.  very happy with product and seller.

没有评论:

发表评论