2019年11月7日星期四

BBQ grill mat makes no flame up and keep grill clean

We use BBQ grill mat every week. Love them. Good quality and easy to use. We clean them fast and easy. I buy them ever year. Easy to clean. High quality materials. Just as described.. lobe using this when i am cooking The package comes with five 15x13 inch sheets. Each sheet can be cut into the size I want and use it. Two sheets are more than enough for a normal grill. Overall BBQ grill mat is a good product and i strongly recommend this product to a friend or family. I used 2 sheets side be like by side on my gas grill and they fit perfectly! I liked cooking on the grill sheets because the grill didn't flame up when I was cooking hamburgers! I bought this non stick grill mat to help limit the amount of stuff in the bottom of the oven really. I got the five-pack as we do intend to use these on the grill when we finally get one this summer. I used it recently with a pizza in the oven and the crust came out awesome! They were easy to clean prior to using and afterward. We also use the BBQ gloves with these as the quality of both of these products are phenomenal for the money.
non stick grill mat
non stick grill mat
The one thing I hate about BBQing is cleaning the grill and this mats are the best. It doesn't affect the flavor of the food and it's super easy to clean. My grill takes at least 3 of the non stick grill mat and I grill all sorts of meat on this, works well, cooks well, and does great! Like me and my dad, we are big BBQ cookers and my dad saw this and was super amazed how well it works. Looks like he's getting my other 2 mats. Decided to do a BBQ for 4th of July at the house and used these non stick mats. I had purchased something similar for the stove top but these are a lot thicker than those. My vegetables got a good grill without having direct contact with the BBQ. I love the BBQ smell without the over cooking or burning. I don’t think they will last forever but they will last a couple times use. It’s a beautiful copper color. Not usually a big fan of grill covers for my meat, but for veggies they are unbeatable and this is what I use them for. Cover the entire grill top with these and stops the most frustrating thing: asparagus falling through the grooves or veggies sticking to chatted grease remains. Makes grilling veggies so much easier and they still come out with a grill taste. Used last night and it cleans surprisingly well. Would keep heat off the max because they can burn. Overall excellent buy ,5 is more than enough for my 5 burner grill.

We have been using barbecue mat for years and most recently had ones by Amazlab. Those ones had frayed edges and seemed to be lower quality than these mats. Right out of the package, you notice that these mats are thicker and more substantial. We use them for grilling chicken and clean up is fine. It is a little bit of a hassle to hand wash (we don't have a dishwasher so couldn't test that), but using a cheap plastic sparkle brush helps scrape off the black char without seeming to damage the mats. It is a trade off since you don't have to clean the grill as thoroughly as you would if you hadn't used mats. Chicken and vegetables come out perfect, with grill marks, and my husband loves cooking vegetables on these mats since they prevent individual vegetables from falling through the grates of the grill.

I've used YRYM HT non stick grill mat a few times since I got them. I use the oven a lot so this makes clean-up easier. Chicken & steak didn't stick to it & didn't have to scrub after cooking. I just wish they would stay flat since the edges keep rolling. reat for dedicates like fish or veggies, small items that want to break apart or fall through grill grates. Good heat distribution.... Clean up is amazingly easy... I actually kept one of mine whole, but cut the other one in half so I ended up with 2 small ones and the big one... Very versatile product! Thanks.

没有评论:

发表评论