2019年11月11日星期一

review of YRYM HT miracle grill mat for grilling veggies and fish

Previously I purchased a non-stick grill mat set. I was so excited to get it and cook my veggies on the grill in it. Well that was a huge fail! The veggies fell out everywhere! I like this product. It was exact thing that I was looking for Bbq. It has a good size and you can do lots of Bbq every time. I used these mesh right away after receiving, and I am so happy to buy it. I will definitely recommend to my friends to buy it.  just tested one of them this weekend over coals. easy to trim to desired size, no added flavor. i'll be using them some more this month. Great product. Right out of the box and BBQ'd zucchini, asparagus, bacon, and steaks all next to one another. Nothing stuck or fell thru the grill. Next night, the real test, FISH. Wow, didn't lose a piece! Smoked it for a while and really so much more flavor than having to use foil and poke holes in it. No waist either, less foil in the garbage. This is a win win for the environment and having more flavorful food. Great wedding present too.

This non-stick grill mat set makes cleanup so easy! I have a pellet smoker and love to smoke fish. Nothing sticks to this miracle grill mat and it washes so easy. This work so well!! Nothing sticks and it's very durable. Cleans up pretty easily if you let it soak a bit in the sink with some dishsoap. Absolutely no heavy scrubbing needed. Live miracle grill mat for grilling everything. Keeps grill cleaner and don't loose food through the grill spaces. These worked great! Used them on my smoker for some corn and it was amazing! Didn't get the char marks from the grates! Super easy to clean! I will be grilling all my veggies on these from now on! They work amazing! Did exactly what i was looking for which was prevent smaller foods from falling through grates in my smoker. handles the indirect heat of the smoker no problem. was easy enough to clean afterwards so i will definitely buy again as these get worn out. Wow, these are great when I don't want to scrape food off the grill when cooking. They are easy to clean also. I just throw them in the dishwasher.

I love cooking out but my biggest complaint is cooking small pieces of meat. They always tend to fall in between the grates and into the abyss. But no longer! These miracle grill mat is here to keep anything from full chicken breast all the way to diced peppers on the grill and ready to eat. Clean up is very easy and very quick. I’d recommend this to anyone that cooks out but specifically to those that like cutting your meat into smaller strips. You’ll never lose another piece or meat to the abyss with miracle grill mat! Use these in my airfryer for pizza, chicken strips, etc. Very happy with it. It's rigid enough to use alone or on top of the wire rack. Can cut to size.

The miracle grill mat is great for veggies on the grill, you don't have to worry about anything falling through the gaps. You will get the grill marking on meat but it won't get charred, if that is something you like then just toss it on the actual grill afterwards. When storing the mat, be careful where you put it.   Very easy to use, very easy to clean! Super for vegetables or even fish on your grill I think you could even do eggs. I used it indoors on my gas stove by placing the non-stick grill mat set on top of my grill pan. And I got beautiful grill marks on my zucchini squash which I sliced lengthwise! 

没有评论:

发表评论