2019年11月20日星期三

review of HTVRONT vinyl transfer tape

HTVRONT vinyl transfer tape might seriously be my new favorite transfer paper. It's nice and thick, all my vinyl stuck to it on the first try, and it releases easily and CLEAN! I was even able to reuse the same piece quite a few times! I'm very glad I decided to try this stuff and I will definitely be buying a other roll when this one gets low! Works really well! They’re just the perfect amount of stickiness. They’re not too sticky where it’s hard to undo something that you’ve stuck on wrong.  Super big roll for all your vinyl transfer needs. Will last a long time! This is a HUGE ROLL for a great price! Good quality too! I’ve used numerous brands of transfer tape and this has been my favorite! Very easy to use and sticks great too. Good price for the amount of transfer tape’. This works great and is an awesome deal! Super easy to use and a great price!

I use this product to place vinyl. I loved clear transfer paper. It worked so nicely. It was the best value and the roll was huge.  This is a massive roll of transfer paper for the price. I used it to transfer vinyl on my cups and I love the fact it has lines on it to help you line it up. Not that I will need to buy any for a while but this will be my go to from now on!! HTVRONT vinyl transfer tape is really sticky. Use quality vinyl using this tape. You get a large amount for the price which I really like. I got this to start on my fall & winter craft projects & I think this one roll with get me through the whole winter. Works perfectly with cricut vinyl! I use this product to place vinyl. I loved it. It worked so nicely. It was the best value and the roll was huge. I’ve purchased this same type of transfer tape a few times and I prefer it to these tapes. It’s easy to work with and sticks like I feel it should. Definitely recommend it.  I am in love with this transfer paper!! Super easy to use. Sticks just enough to move the vinyl but not stick to the Epoxy. Prefect for making layered keychains!

I bought HTVRONT vinyl transfer tape again. After trying a few other brands including Cricut brand, I came back to this one. Sticks great to the vinyl, doesn't leave a sticky trace on object. I can re-use it multiple times and still does a, great job. The roll is big, so it lasts a long while. The only vinyl it doesn't work on is glitter.  This is the best transfer tape ever. I had never used real transfer tape before. This made my project so much easier. Product worked amazing, easy to remove and I recommend. It's a large roll, it'll take me years to go through all this and it's great so far. It's enough I have not been worrying about trying to reuse it. The grid makes lining things up easy, vinyl adheres well to it for transfer. The grid rubs away a tiny bit when burnishing heavily but not so much it's a problem. I’m happy I decided to try tape. I can honestly say I love it. Not to tacky(Med) works well with glitter, holographic and regular adhesive. Definitely ordering more!

I wanted to wait to write a review until I had a chance to use HTVRONT vinyl transfer tape. This clear transfer paper works very well! I used it to transfer vinyl onto a window and onto other things such as plastic bins. Just be sure you use the scraping tool to get all the air bubbles out to make sure everything sticks. After using it once, you can reuse the same piece multiple times! Fast shipping and good quality! 😍 love how it works with my projects will buy again. Amazing vinyl transfer tape. 10x better than cricut transfer paper! I've purchased this twice now for my vinyl. I sticks good without any issues. I'll continue buying this as long as it's available.

没有评论:

发表评论