2019年11月25日星期一

butcher paper is great for wrapping smoking ribs and gifts

What a great roll of brown butcher paper really perfect for anything you may need it for. I personally love to use YRYM HT brown butcher paper for wrapping Christmas presents but also use it in the kitchen as well as for our shrimp boils. The paper is so versatile and sturdy for anything you need it for. Such a huge roll for a great price. The roll of string that also comes with it is perfect for my Christmas present wrapping. It’s perfect size would also be great for hanging on the wall to use for your weekly dinner menu. This brown wrapping paper helped make the best hamburgers I’ve ever made without a grill. I used it to make hamburgers in the Instant Pot instead of foil like most people use. It worked great & would be even better on the grill! Was delivered within 16 hrs of ordering and product worked great for smoking a brisket.

YRYM HT brown butcher paper was just what I needed. Was worried when I saw reviews saying that the twine did not come with it but it was in the middle of the cardboard roll. Just take off one of the black roll holders and it will slide out. Great unwaxed brown butcher paper that I use for smoked meats. Comes in a nice roll that I just store with my grill supplies. Very quality paper for wrapping meats on the grill. I have a Traeger and use this paper a lot!! If you’re on the fence with purchasing, do yourself the favor & buy it! This is so versatile! Letting the grandkids making placemats for Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving cards for friends. Going to use it to smoke a brisket also. Using it in my Life Skills class for the kids to draw on. I also use it to cut patterns out (for sewing projects). I also use it for wrapping presents with red plaid ribbon (for Christmas). This is so much cheaper than buying wrapping paper. This paper can be used in so many ways. This is a great price for this! I love it!
brown wrapping paper
brown wrapping paper


YRYM HT brown wrapping paper is a very large roll. Bigger than I expected. Save your food and wrap your meat packages before you freeze them! I plan to use this for Christmas wrap this year. The ribbons and bows will just pop with color! I got this butcher paper for my boyfriend because he loves his meats! This is great for wrapping meats to store in the fridge for a few days! It came with twine also and that's great since I have a hard time finding food safe twine! It was difficult to find quality butcher paper locally so I decided to try this. The paper is great and works really good when we smoke brisket. Great for keeping in juice and also great for sending leftovers home with people. No more using newspapers lol.  Marinate and wrap the meat in. No more blood stains in the fridge means happy wife. The paper is strong and bulky which keeps the moisture in.

I picked up six slabs of beef ribs from the butcher on Wednesday evening. I received butcher wrapping paper in the mail on Thursday afternoon. I cleaned and seasoned the ribs on Friday evening and placed them back in the fridge. I took the ribs out of the fridge Saturday morning, wrapped them in butcher paper and placed them in the racks. I fired up the smoker and placed the rack inside the smoker when it reached optimum temperature. Two and a half hours later, I removed the rack, removed the butcher paper and placed the ribs back in the rack and back in the smoker. 90 minutes later removed the ribs. !5 minutes later we were enjoying ribs, homemade baked beans and potato salad. Good times were had by all. In the previous weeks we have also used this paper to wrap a 10 pound brisket, a 5 pound beef tenderloin and fish. YRYM HT brown wrapping paper works every time.

没有评论:

发表评论