2019年11月14日星期四

where to buy butcher paper for bbq brisket

Youtube some Aaron Franklin and you'll figure out why you need butcher paper for smoking. I've had a smoker for over 10 years and everyone has always loved the brisket. But it wasn't like the finished product I saw in Aaron's videos. I finally bought this, used his techniques and got the best brisket I've ever made. Tender, but not crumbly. Yet you barely pull a slice with your fingers and it tears easily. Took longer in my smoker than my "normal" 12 hours, but it was worth it. Great product. Does exactly what you think it would. This butcher paper roll is fantastic. Exactly as described. Although I haven't had the chance to try the butcher paper roll out yet for it's intended purpose, smoking meat, the paper appears to be of high quality and exactly what I need for wrapping ribs, pork shoulder and brisket. I can't wait to try it out this weekend. I bought this for smoking and it was the best value out there and is the same quality! Wasn't a big fan of paper wrapping. Some people swear by it. I prefer foiling.

This is my first time smoking brisket with butcher paper roll . The product performed great. It let the brisket breathe and kept the moisture in. The brisket came out great. One thing you have to remember to keep that Texas crunch is to let it rest for at least an hour after you pull it out of the smoker. I am definitely looking to wrap other things like ribs with this butcher paper. It worked flawlessly. Works great. No leaking. Great for smoking meat. Easy to cut and works great. Wrapped a brisket with this. First time not using foil. Really preserved the bark way more than foil. Also used it on spare ribs. Way more durable so you dont need to worry about poking holes. Great product. Rapid delivery. Product us exactly as listed. We are using it for our Vacation Bible School decoration and is working well. I'm a first time user of butcher paper for wrapping product during smoking meats. Held the juices great. Multiple application for this product including wrapping meat while smoking at low temperatures.

This paper is perfect for wrapping briskets. Makes a great surface to serve BBQ on too!  Where to buy butcher paper? This paper does exactly what it’s supposed to. This was bought for when I am smoking briskets as they tend to be more moist then any other way I have tried. Used to wrap large whole packer brisket in second half of smoking. Worked perfectly to get past stall and speed up cooking. Loved that it was a larger size so it was easy to wrap. Smoked brisket came out perfect and it was easy to use. I liked that it didn't make the crust on the outside of the brisket stayed in tacked and not soggy! Paper held up nicely during last part of cook. Made for easy clean up. It’s butcher paper, but well made and well packaged. Got larger size to insure I could easily wrap a brisket. brisket turned out perfect! Great paper. Strong works great in the smoker. Wraps up to a 10lb brisket with one piece. Bigger size for over 13lb brisket usually requires two pieces But great product and better than big box chain store butcher paper.
butcher paper roll
butcher paper roll

Strong butcher paper roll that holds up well when saturated. Can achieve a super tight wrap and preserves bark well. Wish it came with some sort of holder/storage solution. A bit overpriced but worth it for that succulent q. Use it instead of foil, you won't regret it! This was exactly what I was looking for. I'll let the photograph speak for its self. Very tasty! This paper is the real deal! It holds up well. First time wrapping a brisket during the smoking process. Well worth the money and durable. Product was used for bbq brisket. It’s a great product but not enough on roll for a huge quantity. It worked well but wonder if a pork butt is too juicy to use, the bark was not crispy. otherwise anxious to use it with a beef brisket. Lot's of paper to use for wrapping the meat I'm BBQing. Holds up very good and allows some of the smoke to continue getting to the meat and keeping the moisture in. Works very well and I have no complaints. A must have for long slow cooking of beef briskets.

没有评论:

发表评论