2020年2月5日星期三

HTVRONT easy to cut and weed heat transfer vinyl

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl  is the best heat transfer vinyl I’ve used. I highly recommend it!! Worked out well on my practice project. Would definitely use it often. Excited to make products so very pleased. Used during a circut class and to worked great. Actually worked better then the circut brand. Great product for the price and what I needed to use it for. Fast shipping, easy to use vinyl. Goes on easily and cuts well. I had to use the heat press longer then advised on the paper but that's no big deal Came with a handy Binder to store it in. Definitely will keep getting HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl .

I'm new to my Cricut, but HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl 4u seem to work great! No concerns with sticking or weeding! This is about my third time buying from them. Love this product. Never have any problems with it. Works great!! Buy it you will love it too. i saw a lot of bad reviews AFTER i purchased this vinyl. I was pretty worried. the only complaint i have is that the 'shiny' side looked like the dull side so i ruined one sheet of vinyl. so, make sure you peel a corner to see which side you are actually cutting. once you know how to use it, it works just fine! Great assortment of colors. The time and temp listed on the packaging for pressing seems to be spot on. I would buy again. 

heat transfer vinyl 4u
vinyl t shirt

I love this vinyl! Cuts well, weeds well & Adheres well & is of great quality! I'm new to the heat press business but this is one of the the best heat transfer vinyl I've used so far. Will definitely buy again. Great quality good for my new business love the Many collar variety Good. Super fast shipping, happy with the product. Good amount of colors in this pack. It’s perfect for those random vinyl colors you might need but don’t need a ton of that color. Easy to peel. I used with a layered project and it came out perfect. Easy to weed too. An absolutely wonderful product would definitely buy again super easy to use and very durable! I have recommended it to many friends. Super excited to try this htv. I love love love all the colors. I like that it has the working instructions and all the colors that it comes in the packet. Packet comes in a sealed bag.

Absolutely love HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl 4u, was somewhat reluctant to buy because for years I've only ever used one brand but I was highly impressed with the quality and how easily it weeded compared to what I'm used to.. Especially for the price being 4 times less per sheet then I normally buy.. The colors are bright and beautiful and don't dull when heat pressed, heat pressed amazingly with no problems, I'm seriously endorsing this for now one.

没有评论:

发表评论