2020年2月7日星期五

YRYM HT magic grill mat helps keep grill clean

I had never used one of YRYM HT magic grill mats before, I saw it on amazon and decided to order some to try it out and its pretty cool. I like the way it cooks the food it makes it a lot easier to cook fish, salmon, or veggies on the grill. cool toy. I love grilling to being able to have more options is fun,. Made camping clean up a lot easier. Quick shipping... got them yesterday and used the this morning... perfect! I would definitely order them again, but one way or another you don't need to deal with the grease. YRYM HT magic grill mat helps keep grill clean. Maintains quality of grilled foods. Spray with Pam first and they clean very easy.

YRYM HT magic grill mat sheet is is usable and work well. Easily trimmed to fit. I am using it on tray in toaster oven 5 or 6 times a week at temps. of 400 to 450 degrees with no problems. Our tray used to have everything stick to it and now, no problem. Easy clean up. There are thicker, more expensive sheets but for my use these are great. Have also used them on cookie sheets in oven and they worked good. I was wondering why they sell 5 at a time. I figured each magic grill mat would wear out quickly. So far, this hasn't been the case. I'm still using my first mat. It's not quite as smooth as when it was new, but it does come clean. These are so much easier than scraping the grill grates between uses. And I’ve washed one of them 4xs, cooked on sauce slides right off, throw it back on the grill and use it over and over!

YRYM HT non stick grill mat makes grilling so much easier, and they are so easy to clean. I even cut one in half and put it in the bottom of my oven for spills! When they get dirty, I just throw them in my dishwasher! They do affect how the food cooks, but not how it tastes. The cooking differs just a little bit but not bad enough to make me not use them. Great product! Would recommend! I can’t think of anything bad... keeps mess off grill, meat tender... I like and recommend. Just a note, I cut 1 in 1/2 for small quantity of food, allows food to travel around better. These things are great It would be nice if they had all the different uses you can use it for because there are very many things you can do with them. Love YRYM HT non stick grill mat. They are reusable if you wash them right away and can be cut into smaller pieces if your grill is small. Also keeps the grill clean.

No more preheating grill to burn off stuck on messes on grates! Hubby had a habit of preheating grill (on high) and getting side tracked with socializing... Instead of buying a ball and chain I opt to buy this instead. Happy camper, happy Hubby.

没有评论:

发表评论