2020年2月13日星期四

YRYM HT brown butcher paper is perfect for gift wrap

I bought YRYM HT brown butcher paper to wrap Christmas gifts this year to begin a new tradition inspired by the song “My Favorite Things” (brown paper packages tied up with string, these are a few of my favorite things). It recycled and biodegradable, much less expensive and a lot easier to use than commercial paper. After Christmas I look forward to using it for coloring, painting, and other crafts with my grandchildren. It covered the nurse station so we could decorate for Christmas. Corners were hard on it. It popped when it came to corners.

I used YRYM HT butcher paper roll to wrap all my Christmas presents this year! Worked great for that! I wrap all my presents in brown paper. It costs more than you think at the grocery store, so this large roll was a great value and wider and easier to use. Great value! I used YRYM HT brown butcher paperfor wrapping Christmas presents this year. Highly recommend. Didnt tear in corners. Large size great for large packages. Sturdy and strong enough for shipment of packages. Loved for Christmas with red ribbon for all packages, looked great under tree! Is nice to put under items in working on to keep my table clean of stains, paints, and urethane.

I like using YRYM HT brown butcher paper for Christmas wrapping also! It gives us the freedom to make each gift personal. Besides it is so easy to use. It is time to invest in a wall rack for it in my mud room now. Way bigger than expected! Very fast shipping. Cuts smoothly; used for Christmas presents this year with no regrets. I purchased this for the outside cover on wrapped Christmas gifts for shipping. This is perfect! Great for wrapping gifts and then using different colored ribbons to dress up the gift.

YRYM HT brown butcher paper is perfect for gift wrap nice weight -not too heavy. Color is traditional kraft, like supermarket bags. 36" size is great - many only offer 30" which can be short for large packages.Think I'll get another roll to have on hand for next Christmas, looks terrific with red velvet bow.

没有评论:

发表评论