2020年2月10日星期一

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl weeds easily

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl is of quick delivery and easy instructions. Can be used for professional use or just an arts and crafts activity with the kids. While the assortment of colors is great, would be better if there was more than one sheet per color. HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl is good quality Vinyl! It is easy to use! It’s not sticky but weeds easily! This HTV is easy to use and great to weed and work with. I love it.

HTVRONT best heat transfer vinyl is easy to weed and easy to use with a cricut. Variety of colors too are good. Came in a ton of colors. Looks great & holds up on material awesome! It's a great product! It was easy to use the cuts came out smooth and weeding was easy and clean. Providing this hold up to a bunch of washings I think it's a winner. It cuts like a dream (when I got the film side up!) and weeds very easily. With my hand heat press I did a second press because I though some of it was lifting, but that was probably over cautious. The backing clings more than other HTV and I think it was just stretching the t shirt a bit while I was peeling. And if you are using a home iron this product may not be for you. Folks who are using heat presses seem to be having better results than folks with home irons. I suspect it's because home irons are not putting out enough even heat and they are only getting partial bonding.

We have a tradition of making something unique/custom made gifts for special occasions. My wife wanted to make T-shirts with father and son personalized messages and HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl 4u worked perfectly for us. She made two t-shirts for my son & I and they look very nice and definitely stand out! We are now off to next project and already purchased another set. Sheets come in 20 color Assortment, it will help to have 10 sheets with two of each colors.

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl is great. I’ve used mostly siser, but I liked that this bundle came with lots of colors. I think it’s very close if not better. Easy to cut, weed, and press. Love this! So easy to weed and great colors!! Used with my heat press. Best product ever. This is about my third time buying from them. Never had a problem. Great material. I love this vinyl. It’s super affordable compared to other vinyl packs. You get a variety of colors and it is easy to weed and adhere. Great pack. I would definitely recommend!

没有评论:

发表评论