2020年2月17日星期一

where to buy best transfer tape for vinyl

I have bought a few of HTVRONT HTV transfer tape on Amazon. It is cheaper here than it is in the store. I love the fact that it has a grid and that it is clear so you can easily see what you were doing when applying them to your projects. Super easy to use have not had a problem transferring my vinyl to anything using this. It was just what I needed for my project. Had no problems with the material. HTVRONT HTV transfer tape work out good.  Would highly recommend to anyone. Especially for the price.

I love the lines on HTVRONT HTV transfer tape to help me with the placement of my vinyl designs.. Follow instructions on packaging. Works well. Works great for all my cricut work. The lines really help me line things up perfectly. Don't do vinyl without it. Could be stickier. I hear there's a double-sticky version. Just as described, product is an excellent companion for. Love the product and was exactly what I expected. Works great! New to vinyl crafts and this was recommended by my class instructor. I have tried other methods to transfer vinyl decals, but this is the way to go. Do compare prices.


HTVRONT HTV transfer tape is my go to transfer paper. It's clear which makes is soooo much easier to use than the contact paper. This works with any vinyl and is not specific to cricut. I use the silhouette but prefer the HTVRONT brand mats and this clear transfer paper is the best transfer tape for vinyl. It gets the job done and I got it for a good price! I tried transferring vinyl from it’s paper to other items before having transfer paper and it was not easy. I definitely recommend using transfer paper when using vinyl. It works great! This works as expected. Some materials do not work with this, such as the glitter vinyls. The transfer tape does not stick to it. Otherwise it works great. Careful when using it to transfer vinyl to paper material as the tape can stick to the paper and damage it.

I've heard of people having trouble with HTVRONT HTV transfer tape, but I've never had a problem. If you're having a problem of it sticking too much, then place it on your jeans to get some of the stickiness off. I can go using a piece at least 5-7 times before it's not sticky anymore, and it's a good size roll. This is cheaper to get here then at stores, so I plan to order more when I run out. I'm still on this roll, and it's more than a month later, and I've personalized quite a few cups and frames. 

没有评论:

发表评论