2020年2月7日星期五

YRYM HT non stick grill mat is easy to use and easy to clean

YRYM HT non stick grill mat is great, easy to use and clean, it makes barbecuing messy free!  Cleaning grills are one of the least fun things for me and it takes me forever! So these are such a great help and they are non stick too, as such very easy to clean. Messy grill days are over! Easy to use and easy to clean. Should fit any grill. No grill mess to clean up after your bbq. And no lines on your meat.

I have ordered both YRYM HT non stick grill mat. I have used the oven mates which gives me great pleasure to write this review. The oven mates and grill mates are of the same texture. The heat that is conducted in both the oven and the grill are nearly the same. These mates are great for preventing nasty messes in the oven or grill. I use these because it allows me to clean up faster and also prevents from the all the smoke for spilled messes on the bottom of the oven or grill! Two thumbs up guys! YRYM HT non stick grill mat is the best!!! My oven will always be clean! I have yet to clean these, but otherwise they perform perfectly as expected! If it didn’t come in a pack of 3 I would already be buying more as backup.

I know YRYM HT magic grill mat but I put them everywhere to eliminate and help with spill clean up. Since there are 5 in a pack I have plenty to go round. I put 2 in the oven and one in my toaster oven. Because they are thin I was able to easily cut around the base of the toaster oven shelf for a perfect fit. Turned the oven on at 350 and let it heat up. Everything went well. There was. I buckling or melting. These are a dream. No more scraping, oven cleaning, just pull them out and wipe off. I despise cooking veggies on the grill, because they always stick and fall through the grates. These magic grill mats are perfect! I just pull to the side to cool off and wash after dinner. I haven't put into the dishwasher yet, but I'd think they would clean up just as well as hand washing.

Great product. The magic grill mat is easy to use and cut to fit any grill. I loved the clean up after BBQ chicken. There was no scrubbing and scrapping. I also used the mat on the oven rack for cooking a frozen pizza. I like the pizzas on the rack vs a baking sheet but when the cheese drips it makes a big mess, this was great. They clean easy with soap and water.

没有评论:

发表评论