2019年8月2日星期五

butcher wrapping paper VS foil to wrap smoked meat

YRYMHT butcher wrapping paper is outstanding. I highly recommend it. Smoked a 14lb brisket bare for 8 hours then wrapped it and put it back on for another 8 hours and it turned out amazing. As advertised, unbleached heavy duty butcher paper. It certainly upped my brisket game! Used yrym ht butcher wrapping paper to wrap my Brisket two hours before pulling it off. Brisket came out perfect and everyone loved it. Will continue to purchase this paper in the future. We are very pleased with the Butcher Craft paper. We first used it smoking a brisket, the meat remained moist and tender. Also very excited to receive the free eBook, Backyard BBQ Pitmaster. Looking forward to trying recipes from this book. Delivery was on time and seller has excellent communication after order was placed and shipped, will purchase again.


YRYM HT butcher paper roll is Exactly as described and shipped very fast. I will be reordering more in the future. I use YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper to smoke meats on the grill, very good quality. Used in My first batch of Pastrami and worked the way I needed it Too. 175' is a lot of Paper for a good Price. Used the paper on some baby backs and they came out as moist and juicy as ever. And, as expected,the bark wasn't watered down. Can't wait to use it on a brisket. First time tryiing this product. Worked as advertised and help ensure my brisket was cooked to perfection. The paper is perfect for wrapping brisket flats. If you do a whole packer trim brisket you'll need the 24" wide roll.


I'm probably not going to use this for its intended purpose. I grill a lot a use a chimney lighter with natural chunk charcoal. I was using newspaper and advertising inserts to light the charcoal, but started worrying what might be in the paper and ink that i could be inhaling or ingesting. I also don't get a paper delivered anymore so would have to go out and buy one. I saw one of the barbecue guys Aaron Franklin on TV use butcher wrapping paper to light his coals and the light went on. I have been using this and find that it works well and I feel better using food grade paper. 

Used YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper 4th of July with beef brisket. Followed instruction from several recipes!! Worked like a charm!! Shipping was a little long but I wasn't in a rush! There's not much to say - it's simple, unlined butcher paper. It works fine. It was too narrow to wrap a 10 lb brisket and stay in place. I tried laying the brisket both across and length wise but the paper wouldn't completely wrap around the meat and stay closed. We used some twine to hold it. Not a big deal. Next time, I'll just tear 2 sheets to make it easier to wrap. First time I used butcher wrapping paper other than foil. No more foil for me. This stuff is great.. I did 3 racks of ribs, smoked them for 4 hours and wrapped them in this paper for 2 more hours and they were tender, juicy and finger lick-in good. Highly recommended.

没有评论:

发表评论