2019年8月2日星期五

why use butcher wrapping paper instead of foil to wrap smoked brisket

This was the first time using YRM HT butcher wrapping paper instead of aluminum foil for wrapping meat. I smoked 45lbs of beef brisket and 20 lbs of pork loin and they both turned out perfect. Our brisket tasted great We smoked it for 10 hours wrapped it in this paper and cooked it another 5 hours. Used it to smoke up some ribs, worked perfectly. I will be buying this again. Perfect for smoking meats. I bought this to replace aluminum foil for the final stages of smoking. Works great and helps maintain bark! Love this paper.....I would like to know if there is a special cutter to put this paper on. Just used this yesterday for wrapping a pork butt. Worked like a champ. I have heard so many of my BBQ friends have negative comments on foil being dangerous to your health...I don't want to take chances. The butcher wrapping paper being cheaper doesn't hurt either. Smoke on brothers and sisters. We have only used it once but it was all we hoped for. Ribs were tender and juicy.


I have been using foil to wrap my brisket, but not anymore. Foil makes the brisket very tender buy makes a soggy mess out of the bark. YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper gives all the tenderness of foil, but stops the bark from turning to mush. Smoke your brisket unwrapped to about 160-165, then wrap it until it hits just over 200. Perfect brisket every time.  I got this butcher paper for my first attempt at smoking a brisket and I was VERY impressed! Even on my first try, the brisket came out flavorful, tender, and juicy. Then, I accidentally left the whole roll out in the rain. Devastated! But, I ordered another right away, and it arrived promptly. Looking forward to many more delicious smoking sessions with this!


YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper is great for wrapping and locking up smoked meats. Not just Briskets. This last weekend I was treat our Tile installers to 3 rack of St. Louis Style ribs..smoked with Oak chuncks The owner, a Ukrainian, was going to grill up Chislick for us to try. Well, I started the Ribs after a Himalayan Salt and ground pepper marinade over night at 6:30 am with a temperature of 250. Planned to smoke (double smoke) for 3-1/2 hours, take out put a thin smoky BBQ sauce, brushed on and back in the smoker for an hour. Well the Chislick wasn't done until 1:30-2:00. What to do..What to do. I wrapped each rack in the YRYM HT Butcher Wrapping Paper and locked it up in a heavy duty cooler. Took out and served. Still a crust on the ribs. They loved the ribs...The Chislick was also very tasty. Product was exactly what I was looking for. I was very impressed with how quickly the package shipped out. Certainly my source for my grilling and smoking needs now.

Butcher Paper Roll is Absolute necessity for smoking brisket or ribs. Works much better than foil. Most butcher paper sold in supermarkets has wax or plastic on one side and doesn't breath. This is the real thing and will help you cook the best smoked meats ever. Wide enough to fully wrap a whole brisket. This paper made the perfect table runner for our low country boil! It was the perfect width for a 30" wide table. Very happy with the bark on my beef ribs after using this paper instead of foil. Great service and great product I have recommended this product to all my brisket making friends. I will definitely buy again.
 

没有评论:

发表评论