2019年8月15日星期四

YRYM HT butcher paper for smoking smoked meats

I love YRYM HT kraft butcher paper! It arrived very fast and was on my front porch before I needed it. It is great for smoking meat. I used it to smoke a brisket by wrapping it halfway through the cooking process. The paper held in the moisture well. I have enough of the paper to last a long time now. It is a huge roll. I highly recommend this company! Beautiful paper and great quality. It’s think and your usual find of thin quality at local stores. But the color though, kind of brown pink...oh so beautiful! The photos cam doesn’t really capture it. For gift wrapping just perfect and piece of min that it won’t come apart before getting to its destination under the “gentle” shipping and handling conditions. If you’re using recycled boxes and want to cover them to give them a new and beautiful look, this is it. It won’t rip. This is the only way I will ever wrap my smoked meats for the final cook before the rest. I will never go back to foil wrapping again.


My husband's nick-name is BBQ Bob so you can imagine he does a lot of BBQing ;) He asked me to get YRYM HT butcher paper for smoking for him and he says it’s just what he needs for every day bbqing and smoking. This is very good kraft butcher paper and you get a lot for a reasonable price. I will definitely be buying more as soon as I need it. This paper makes my smoked meats so tender. Used to smoke a brisket. Delivery was extremely fast and product was as described. BTW, the brisket came out great. Great peach paper at a great price... Use it faithfully to finish my brisket and it has never disappointed.  I purchased this not even to use with meats or food. I got this to wrap gifts with! Such a great gift wrap! You can draw on it... Stamps.. Etc! Lots for your money!!!!! I also lay it out on a table when painting, or anything messy! Works great for easy clean ups! I have used this paper on a few cooks and have had no problem with it.


Very surprised at how tough this kraft butcher paper was, even when tugged on the diagonal. Food grade, FDA approved, great for all your food preparation needs. Made in the USA natural unbleached paper 18 inches is a pretty good width as well 200 feet long, great value. We just got a smoker this Christmas and are loving trying new things, and cooking all different meats. With that said you have to have butcher paper. This roll is the best bang for your buck. This pack will easily last our family a long time. The paper is thick and easy to tear or cut, it folds and wraps perfectly. It’s more than you expect and it’s a great high quality. 


Very happy with this purchase. I use this type of paper for everything from wrapping gifts, wrapping meat to store in the freezer and when i fry food I like to throw it on this paper to let the excess oil drain onto before serving. You really can't go wrong with this purchase, it comes in handy for all sorts of stuff around the house. Really not sure why it is described as pink... It's pretty much just brown paper so don't let the pink deter you. Happy I won't need to buy more of this for a very long time. Great deal! I use this paper to cover my soap making table. Perfect way to not have mess to clean up.I just make soap and toss.And if my Husband needs some to smoke meat no problem.Very happy with my purchase.
 


没有评论:

发表评论