2019年8月8日星期四

review of YRYM HT barbecue grill mats

Fantastic product!!! Have used the grill cooking mat often. Haven't had to clean grill at all. Bring grill cooking mat into house after it cools and scrub it with detergent, rinse it and replace on grill. Still have the other one in reserve. I have been cooking on a grill for 52 years. This is the best improvement, that I have ever found, in that time. I am still having fun with it. Awesome product! Keeps the cast iron clean and stores on grill surface. My wife got YRYM HT barbecue grill mats for me for Christmas. They work great! I like to make numerous things on my grill and these barbecue grill mats prevent small things like hot wings from falling through or getting black from the flame. Amazing Product !! was very skeptical at the beginning, because I grill ALL THE TIME, but this product surprised me !! I have made Grilled Veggies w/ Oil & Butter without a flareup. Grill chicken and steaks and Shrimp not 1 issue, I thought that it would affect the taste, but it didn't at all !! Great Item and cleans up so easy too !!


I have been using a Yoshi grill cooking mat, but it didn't cover my grill surface, so my wife bought me a package of two YRYM HT Barbecue Grill mats. Today I grilled Chicken with a Yoshi grill cooking mat on one side and a YRYM HT on the other. I found the Kona to be superior to the Yoshi in that it was larger, thicker, and could withstand higher temperature, and the cleanup of the Kona mat was quicker and easier than the Yoshi. It may not have been a fair comparison because I had used the Yoshi several times already and the Kona was brand new, however, I prefer the YRYM HT for it's size and thicker material and would recommend it over the Yoshi. I just built an outdoor kitchen and I purchased a new grill. I bought the YRYM HT Barbecue Grill Mats to help keep my grill in great shape. I've use them twice now and absolutely love them. I have recommended them to family and would purchase them again.


YRYM HT barbecue grill mats seems like a high quality product. I cannot wait for summer to try this out! Cooks very well and saves our food from the gunk left behind from other apartment residents! Easy to clean too! Gave to my husband for Christmas. Christmas night we made venison burgers with grilled onions and bacon. Everything cooked perfectly. Slides on the mat nothing sticks. Easy to clean just wiped down. Can't wait to take to hunting club for the weekend. I see pancakes and sausage and eggs and salmon . Very happy with product and very happy with company and customer service! Great follow through on their part to ensure we are satisfied with their product. I would encourage others to use their company and product.


I ordered YRYM HT barbecue grill mats as a gift for my dad, and he loves it. The company seems to have great customer service too. They followed up to make sure that I was enjoying my purchase on multiple occasions. I'll have to purchase this for myself as well. This was a gift so I am unsure of how good it works. It did arrive with a kink from shipping. These mats have held up wonderfully! Our 19 year old grills multiple times a week and we have been using them for a year now with no issues. Would buy them again! I've used them twice in my smoker and they have worked well. Easy to clean and stood up to the low heat of the smoker well.

没有评论:

发表评论