2019年8月28日星期三

non stick BBQ grill mat elimintate Flare-ups for grilling

I used non stick BBQ grill mat to make crispy chicken wings on the bbq. They don’t stick to this thing but they do stick to the bbq and that’s a big problem. It’s spectacular. I put about 25 wings on it drizzle olive oil on them and then turn them about 20 minutes in. Super crispy and then I toss them in franks red hot and butter. Perfect. I’m not sure how these things work but hey, technology! Flare-ups can be a common occurrence, but no more!! We have grilled almost every night using a grill mat and we have not had one problem in well over a week. Our pork chops were grilled to perfection, the burgers were nice and juicy without any blackened edges and the steaks were out of this world. Clean up was pretty easy as well. We have a third rack located at the top of the dishwasher for lids and flat items. My husband wiped off the mat and it came out relatively clean. We ran it through once more and it was perfect!! My husband did admit he was not too picky about wiping it super clean. Just make sure you wipe the mat down well and the dishwasher will do the rest.


It's not really a huge problem but its one that can cause issues if your not ready for YRYM HT barbecue mat . Depending on what you are grilling there will be an issue of pooling grease or fat that will pool up and drip off the sides. That will cause more flares while your grilling and that might be an issue. I like to grill bacon during the summer outside along with my eggs but when I do the fat will pool up and run off the sides and cause some flares. For the price these are great. Not the high quality, but great to use if you travel and bbq. better than just using the grates. place on top of grates and the grilling is easy.


YRYM HT non stick BBq grill mat  really work nice when grilling very small items. Very even heat distribution! I was really don’t like the dirty things remaining in public grills in parks. With this, I feel barbecue is more clean than I thought before. I will say this I was very skeptical about any product that you put on a grill but I must say this product is great. I can’t cook without these grill mats!!! You get great grill marks and you get the same flavors!! They work as advertised. Not sure how easy they are to clean though yet. sometimes you might get the texture of the mat on part of your food. They are easy to clean and use and it really holds any meats very juicy! The taste is very delicious as well ! Best addition to any grill to keep the actual grill clean ;-) One of those products that make you say "hmm... Why didn't I think of this..." Works great. Helps keeps the flames down from burning our food.


We wont use anything else. Perfect for the grill and can't beat that price! I simply love those things. Less grill cleaning and they are thick and durable but grill marks are still visible. Best discovery for ease to my summer grilling. Don’t grill without using these or the mesh screens now. They are so easy to use and sure saves on scrubbing the grill!! Also like that they are reusable unless food burned on it! Durable, easy to clean, high quality, low price. I cut one in half to use as liners in the toaster oven tray. My favorite things to use these with: fish fillets, anything with melted cheese, and turkey bacon. Slides right onto the plate no fuss. If you cook at home you need these. No need to use spray oils or tinfoil or baking paper. I wash them in dishwasher or soak in soapy water for 5 min and wipe. No problems. Highly recommend.

没有评论:

发表评论