2019年8月24日星期六

YRYM HT barbecue grill mats make Cleanup a breeze

I received YRYM HT barbecue grill mats and couldn't be happier with them. They are great and easy to clean, I've used them many times already. Great product keep up the good work. I am very happy with my mats. Easy to clean and keeps my grill clean. The food cooks like its on the rack but without the mess. I have a Primo Oval charcoal grill. Had to trim the mat to fit the interior dimensions. Cooked salmon on the mat and it came out perfect with some nice grill marks. Cleanup was a breeze. Have used them just a few times but they work great! I love the fact that it keeps your grill from getting dirty! Great on the grill. Still get the grill marks. No need to put foil on grill or worry about food falling thru if you don't use foil. Stands up to the heat of the fire. the Only thing is that it takes some effort to clean them after grilling is done but for the price and quality, that is minor. Once these are worn out, I will buy more.


We grill a lot, and camp out so grill cooking mat has multiple uses. Power went down on a Sunday morning before church so I threw one on the grill and cooked our hash and right on the mat. Work great with my biolite "off the grid" stove for pancakes ,sausage or anything you want to try it toast. This is a great product because it does exactly what it says it will. I grilled marinated swordfish on the mat last week. Usually the marinade falls through the grids and makes a mess, but the mat caught it all. We had grill marks on both sides and an easy clean up later after the mat had cooled. Great product...buy it. Use them everytime I grill and keeps the bbq items from being a charred mess from flare ups.


Fish gets cooked easily on the grill along with asparagus,fruit and other veggies. The barbecue grill mats are easily washed and reusable. Easy to clean. Better than other products I’ve tried. Been using on grill for steaks/chicken and veggies. This product worked so well I bought again. Grills everything perfectly and keeps grill clean. Grill mats clean easily. We LOVE these grill mats they work well making burgers and chicken on them is a breeze we use them often. Customer service is amazing very prompt and very friendly will be ordering from this company again. Bought these as a gift for my father in law. He seems to love them for grilling fish and veggies. Grilled some steak kabobs with shrimp, green peppers, onions used the grill mates and just had a a nasty Teflon like taste too was not satisfied with these at all and found some better ones at a better price.


I've been using YRYM HT frill mats for years and they work great. Easy to clean and leave grill marks as if they weren't there. Just keepthem away from open flame. Just bought the mesh mats for my smoker and they work well too. Delivered on time and as advertised. Have used only once and seems to do the job. Recommend the product. These are WONDERFUL...I had another brand and recently my daughter managed to burn it up (don't ask me how)….anyway, these are thicker. I use them every time I grill....my grill stays clean and the mats clean up easily and quickly. Rolled up, they fit neatly into the drawer for storage. a 3-pack with last me forever. I tried grilling hamburgers and the grease of the meat puddled up and then the grease would spill over the mat and cause flame ups. I will try it on seafood but never again on burgers or anything greasy.
 

没有评论:

发表评论