2019年8月30日星期五

craft paper vs butcher paper for smoking meat for wrapping gifts

My daughter was very happy brown butcher paper this years choice of wrapping paper for christmas presents. a very nice product, reached me in plenty of time! Really happy with this paper. I’ve used it for wrapping gifts. Perfect weight, cannot see through and easy to work with. The storage tube is convenient. It is a massive roll of paper so very good value considering just how much paper you receive. The butcher Paper for smoking meat was delivered quickly and is a wonderful addition to my crafts materials for my grandchildren. It will also serve as wrapping paper from now on as it is recyclable. The paper is of great quality, which I use for Christmas wrapping paper. The brown butcher paper came quickly and I will be re_ordering in the future.


Loved YRYM HT butcher paper for smoking meat  Quality is really good. I used brown butcher paper to wrap Christmas gifts. I used regular store bought paper before and when I was wrapping gifts, I would rip the paper! But when I used this one, paper didn't tear once. ( I'm apparently a really aggressive wrapper). Again, I loved it. Will post pics later. Used to cover tables for an afternoon of crafting. No rips or tears, and even held up well when working with multiple hot glue guns! Wrapping all Christmas gifts in this and letting my son decorate them. Going to use as a table runner for buffet and write what everything is on it next to the plate. This worked well for our needs - decorative table runner for the holiday with names written in calligraphy for place settings.

This brown butcher paper is perfect for creating "trees", using as gift wrap or kids art paper. Everything went perfectly with this order! Great quality of product and perfect timing to be delivered! It really help with my department's transformation of our desk areas into the mines of the Seven Dwarfs! :) We used this product to create two banners at a spaghetti dinner. The paper was durable enough to paint on and light enough to hang without any problems. We were looking for a cost-effective way to thank everyone who attended the dinner. We have plenty of paper leftover for the next event. Great product! I was invited to a Fall Open house party and needed some wrapping paper for my hostess gift, which I planned to use some fall ribbon I had to go with the party theme. I saw this Kraft paper online and thought it would be perfect. The gift looked amazing and the paper really made it vintage. It was so easy to wrap and it cut with ease and looked beautiful! My friend (hostess) was so impressed. I plan to use this paper for holiday gifts as well. Thank you for making my gift a hit!



This brown butcher paper is pretty good but I was hoping it would be a bit heavier for my project. Overall a good buy. Used this as a 'tablecloth' for a birthday lobsterfest. Will use remainder of the roll in the same way, plus as gift wrap. Much better idea than buying expensive pretty wrapping paper, can use this for anything. I’ve bought this product previously for Elementary art school projects. It’s perfect for my needs.

没有评论:

发表评论