2019年8月6日星期二

YRYM HT grill cooking mat makes grill easy to clean and no flare ups

First use YRYM HT grill cooking mat went as expected...great! Not only did the burgers cook well, the clean side of me was satisfied as the grill was in prime condition, along with the easy 30 second cleanup. Based on the previous reviews of the lifetime of this product, I would recommend to others! Where have these things been all my life??? They are amazing! Used them the first night that I got them and have used them several times since. They are super easy to clean and if you put them on a new grill it will always stay looking new. No more scrapping the grill and putting the char dust all over the place. I saw a commercial for a similar product that melted cheese on the mat and then just wiped up the bubbling mess with one clean sweep, I had to try that. I did and it came right up, no mess. And you still can get a good char and grill marks using these. I have bought another set for my folks. buy buy buy, they will make great gifts as well.


YRYM HT grill cooking mat works for "baking" fish or veggies on the grill but as far as leaving grill marks through the mat...it doesn't. I was hoping for more after the other reviews but I'm disappointed a little in this product for that reason. I will definitely use it for fish, shrimp and veggies on the grill in the summer so as to not have to heat up the house with the oven because it is the perfect size for that and it fits well on the grill. I just wish it put the grill marks on as advertised, so that the finished product looks grilled instead of "baked". It's definitely worth the price to be able to cook these items on the grill, though. Hope this helps!  PS: After thinking about it, I'm wondering if grilling these items on the mat would produce grill marks if the items weren't brushed with oil. YRYm HT grill cooking mat is very slick, so it likely doesn't need it (except for flavor). I will try grill cooking mat again without oil and update my review.


We have had trouble with flare-ups on our grill and have replaced the grates and cleaned everything to no avail. YRYM HT BBQ grill mats have made me fall in love with grilling again!! We've been using it at least 3-5 days per week since we received them and everything has turned out great. So happy I found these!! My wife eats grilled Norwegian salmon twice a week (gluten intolerant, dull diet). I've used the YRYM HT grill cooking mat twice so far on my Weber gas grill. Perfect results. Heat at about 90% on the burner where it sits. Clean up is a breeze. Used a paper towel to wipe up the oil, take in the house and wash it. No more burnt skin or flare ups from the salmon oil. Good to go! Using it for chicken tenderloins this eveniing.


YRYM HT is an excellent grill cooking mat. We grilled marinated ribs. The mats performed wonderfully. They allowed the ribs to cook in the juices longer while preventing flare-ups. We cooked the ribbs a almost 500 degrees. The clean-up was a breeze. The YRYM HT Best BBQ Grill Mats are wonderfully made products I plan to use for a long time. Have used mat a few times on the grill cooked vegetables, fish, and tuna steaks. Even heat maybe more even than the grill because the heat can disperse. Easy clean up wipes right off. Have had no issues with durability. waiting for a warm day to use the YRYM HT BBQ Grill Mat on our BBQ (sorry, snow today, will tesy it soon. The matbis wonderful and helps keep the grill clean. I love this product.

没有评论:

发表评论