2019年9月5日星期四

butcher paper wrapping works great for craft

I will be using this butcher paper for crafting. It was just as described - the end of the roll was a little wrinkled but no big deal since there is so much paper on the roll. I would buy from them again. Perfect for crafting. Bought this roll for crafts with my three year old. For the money, you get a lot of paper, which is great. I am satisfied with my purchase. After smoking my meat I finish my cook with this. Works well for cricut infusible inks as directed on cricut site. I will be using this butcher paper for crafting. It was just as described - the end of the roll was a little wrinkled but no big deal since there is so much paper on the roll. I would buy from them again. Bought this roll for crafts with my three year old. For the money, you get a lot of paper, which is great. I am satisfied with my purchase.


I love that butcher paper wrapping is made in the USA!!!!!! So hard to find products that are!! I am very pleased with the quality and it worked very well with my heat press to protect against ink transferring onto the press. I will definitely purchase this again. Packaged well and came perfectly on time. Big roll of paper will be plenty of fun drawing time for my daughter.  This butcher paper was recommended by a craft person on the web. I used it yesterday to cover a table top when I was gluing and it worked fine. I think this would be good for multiple uses and the price is very reasonable. Product works great protecting fabrics when applying heat for ink transfers. Who knows, I may also use it to wrap meat! Great product for my science students at the school I work for. The paper is great quality and thickness for students to use and make posters/banners for projects. Overall...good buy!


So far I’ve used butcher paper wrapping to lay on the table for kid’s crafts but it has many versatile uses! This product is perfect! Uncoated and unwaxed and works like a charms for the new Cricut Infusible ink as well as lots other crafts. I'm using this for the Cricut Infusible Ink transfers and it works great! I'm very happy with it. We use this for activities over the summer and it’s sooo convenient!!! Rip off a couple feet. Set up a map of letter recognition or paints to decorate a figure and viola! Where to buy butcher paper   The kids sit at the counter and create instead of watching Netflix. Great thickness! I bought the butcher paper not for cooking but for using with Cricut Infusion Ink, which doesn't mean I won't be using it in the kitchen, just for now it is dedicated to my craft room. 


I purchased this to wrap a brisket towards the end of a cook. The paper dissolved from the meat juice. I had to wrap the meat in aluminum foil instead. This is not the type of butcher paper you want to use to wrap BBQ for the tail end of a cook. It is not heavy duty enough to handle the job.I purchased this to wrap a brisket towards the end of a cook. The paper dissolved from the meat juice. I had to wrap the meat in aluminum foil instead. This is not the type of butcher paper you want to use to wrap BBQ for the tail end of a cook. It is not heavy duty enough to handle the job.

没有评论:

发表评论