2019年9月27日星期五

HTVRont transfer tape is excellent for working with adhesive vinyl

I've tried Oracle, Silhouette and Cricut brands, and this is far and away the best transfer tape out there. I use my Cameo daily, and this has made my life so much easier! Best tape we have used. This is by far the best vinyl tape!!! I design and make wood signs using oracle 813 stencil vinyl. The transfer tape is by far the best I have worked with so far!! It picks up the tiniest pieces and smallest of lines. I was worried since the tape has a decent thickness, but again, one of the best!!! Will definitely be ordering again! Awesome product, perfectly paired with oracle 651 vinyl or cricut vinyl! So good you can use one sheet multiple times! Very happy with purchase. I have tried less expensive transfer tape and there is no comparison. HTVRont transfer tape is far superior. The way it picks up and then releases the vinyl I am transferring is flawless. While not strictly necessary, I really like the grid printed on the tape. It helps with centering and alignment. Great product, easy to use. It works better than Cricut Transfer tape!! And I even got a free tool with my purchase, but not sure how to use the tool. I don’t seem to need it. I will be buying more when I need it. Excellent product for working with adhesive vinyl. Fast shipping.


I haven’t tried another transfer tape, but HTVRont transfer tape has worked perfectly with excellent release every time. I really like the grid, which is printed on the transfer tape, and helps with alignment. I’ve applied intricate items without transfer tape in the past, and was ready to pull my hair out. This makes that type of task super simple! Easy release but doesn't always stick to fine detail cuts of vinyl. Seller and delivery where great but I doubt I'll order this product again. Works good on bold cuts and fonts so I'll save it aside for that. The grid lines and being able to see through it makes it so easy to layer vinyl.  This transfer tape is amazing!!!! The one I originally bought with my cricut wouldn’t grab anything, but this works wonders! Great product. Made my work process much easier. Love it. Got it on a lightening deal and it was well worth it. Much better than Cricuts. And I didnt even realize hat it came with a pretty noce squeegee. I wondered if all of these similar-looking transfer tapes roll were all the same manufacturer with different labels, but I've ordered three different labels now, and they have varying degrees of stickiness. This transfer tape is the stickiest of the three, but still did a great job of transferring - no problems. The included squeegee is fantastic - definitely hanging onto that!


This cricut transfer tape is the best. It picks up vinyl effortlessly. I’ve used it for Oracal, holographic vinyl, and patterned vinyl so far. I like that you can reuse pieces multiple times and it doesn’t lose its stickiness. I have used this Transfer Tape before and I really like it. I especially like the grid lines! I am really happy with this purchase! The transfer paper is perfect when I am making crafts with my Cricut. I would highly recommend using this product. I don’t usually leave feedback but after being on the hunt for Amazing transfer tape. I can gladly say I found it.  This is the first time I’ve used transfer tape and I love it! First time using transfer tape ever and I purchased this product. While I don’t have anything to compare it to, I thought it was decent and did the job as expected! It wasn’t super sticky, so it was a little difficult getting the vinyl to stick to it but once I got the vinyl to attach it transferred with no problem and I didn’t lose one piece of my design! Overall I’m happy with this product.Works great. Love the grid lines for lining things up straight.


I love it! This was very easy to work with. Unexpected great results. I was Leary, but this is so much better than the red line transfer paper. Just what I was looking for. Works great with cricut vinyl. Scrapper is great too. Works great, easy to use and easy to see the lines and placement. Favorite transfer tape so far.  I use this for transfer of vinyl decals for vehicles and it works great! Easy to use and love the grid so you can measure accurately. Best transfer tape I’ve ever used! Works great but it is very thick vinyl.... very hard to place your decal on a rounded surface without creasing your sticker. If you are applying on flat, then it works great. I love this transfer tape. It works awesome, and has just the right amount of stick! I went through four other brands before fiing this one, and this one has worked perfectly for me.

没有评论:

发表评论