2019年9月3日星期二

YRYM HT Barbecue mat is Perfect for grilling fish

These work great, we have found many uses for them while grilling.. Worked great for the smoked meatloaf my husband makes on the Kamado Joe. They clean up very easy and go on the top rack of the dishwasher. Highly recommend. Definitely worth it for the price and the amount of sheets you get you will save a lot of food is it to clean great for vegetables and chicken wings nothing sticks and if it does it's not that hard to peel off where it will rip up food I have these in my pellet grill no matter how hot I crank it up they are not getting damaged.  Works as advertised, easy to clean, great with those little table top gas grills.


Great non stick grill mat ! I was always hesitant about barbecuing because I hated cleaning he grill afterwards. Yesterday I used the Kona Grill Mat for the first time and OMG! It grilled my flank steak to perfection and kept my barbecue grill spotless! I will be grilling more often from now on any season of the year. Thanks KONA! Very durable. I put Grilling aluminum foil on top and make a wall so the juices stay in my meat. Love keeping my inferred grill clean so it cooks even.  Always thought foil was the only option. Man am I glad I found these. A little tough to clean, but that may have been operator error by cooking the sauce on there too long. Not much grill cleaning when using this product. Just cut it to the right size to fit your grill.


YRYM HT Barbecue mat is Perfect for grilling fish! Grilling sheet makes clean up quick and easy and food tastes outstanding with no muss no fuss. I got these as a gift, and the person loves it. They plan on buying more. Just have to make sure not to allow flare ups, as it will damage the product a little. Easy of clean up was fantastic. And the nonstick surface, made cooking fast and easy. Hubby is not sure about this but I have enjoyed using it. Some trial & error with regulating the temp erature to keep underneath, burnt my grill pizza & scallops came out okay but best was under the pork roast, It was delicious! I love that I can bring it in the house & clean it off, that is a bonus. Noy sure about putting it in the dishwasher tho. Liked that it reduced flair ups. Keeps grill cleaner. Doesn’t sear evenly and no grill marks.


These are fantastic for vegetables and fish on the grill. My husband loves them. He even tried doing potato chips on them and because the air circulates around the food its great for crisping as well. 2ND time to use 1 of these mats. Have 2 spots where the tear is forming. I am going to be surprised that these will last very long. I washed by hand first use and stored in packaging. Used on charcoal grill barely 300 degrees. Dont think they will last long time will tell. Works well and can be trimmed to fit your grill. I have had these mats a year. One is splitting and fraying other one is ok. Kinda disappointed supposed to have 7 year warranty. Used cheaper brand first they were terribke bought Kona brand. Loved them till now. I never use extreme heat or sprays. Not sure why one is in sad shape.

没有评论:

发表评论