2019年9月10日星期二

YRYM HT Non stick grill mat makes grill clean up a snap

YRYM HT non stick grill mat set is a real bargin, mine came with 6 in lieu of 5, so I got an extra bonus. These are to replace some I bought two years ago. I am a beliver in grilling on copper grill mat and will never grill any other way. they live up to all the advertisement except after grilling. The clean up does not just wipe off the sheet. But all you have to do is to clean them off in the sink with a soft brush or scrube pad. That is way better than having to clean the grill all the time. It is very suitable for outdoor public BBQ. It is easy to carry and clean. It has good quality. Great product. Do not use a knife or pizza cutter on these they cut easy. Would buy again. Good price, light and flexible, and they do the job. A neighbor used these while grilling chicken so I decided to give them a try. Copper Grill Mats seemed to be the most reasonable and I liked the combination of black with copper colors. Tried one last night and it worked great. My St. Louis style boneless rib browned nicely and the juices generally stayed with the meat.


YRYM HT Non stick grill mat Works GREAT - use on cookie sheets for baking cookies, in roasting pan for roasting veggies and sweet potatoes, on grill cooking white fish and burgers (no flair ups and you do get subtle grill marks). Clean up almost too easily (what is this stuff?!). HIGHLY recommended.  Outside on grill worked very well. Great product; changes way I do barbecues from this point forward. Food retains valuable flavors and moisture… The greatest feature is clean up; the grill stays cleaner and the product really wiped clean and is dishwasher safe. Can use non stick grill mat over and over. they work great and clean up is easy. I really luv there's things as it makes grill clean up a snap! Caution, don't use on a smoker haha. They block the smoke from getting to the meat :/ still going to have to clean the smoker haha. Had issue with the number of grill marts that I received coz I had ordered a set of five but received a set of three, when I contacted the seller the issue was resolved with a refund. Happy now.


YRYM HT BBQ grill mat  is a nice set for grilling; we used one of the mats for grilling steaks and then shrimp. the steaks were juicy and tender and seemed to cook evenly and the shrimp didn't fall through the grate which is wonderful. going to be using the grill a lot more often this year. it makes clean up easy, no messing with foil, no losing food through the grates, no scrubbing the grates. this is a time and food saver. the basting brushes that come with the set are pretty good. they are silicone so you don't have to worry about them melting and they are very easy to clean up. I'm going to also use a mat on a cookie tray to see if it helps cook them more evenly and not burn the bottoms when I lose track of time! UGH! no one likes burnt cookie.


Great BBQ grill mat this purchase bought as gifts. Everyone should use these on grill for fish or veggies. I really like the product. I do feel that it is not easy to clean up like it says. But it is a very good product. I love grilling fish and chicken with it. If you add a sauce, it stays there and really adds to the flavor. I will buy again. I just leave it on my grille and use it over and over just scraping off the grease once it get hot with my spatula. I did a brisket on the gas grill today and the grill mats worked great, glad I found these. They clean up so easy just wipe off and wash in soap and water. Highly recommend to any one cooking on a grill. Just used for second time and the grill mats stained and they will not clean up. Product must be bad or having a problem. I have been trying to get ahold of the seller and can't..I received this and only got 2 of the copper mats and not 3 like advertised. Please help with this.

没有评论:

发表评论