2019年9月25日星期三

HTVRont transfer tape transfers vinyl great

I needed a refill of transfer paper and knew I didn't want the uber-sticky brand I had before. Read the reviews and decided to give this a whirl. Used it last night for my first project (dry erase vinyl) and it transferred to my canisters like a dream! You do have to use the included tool to be sure you firmly apply the transfer sheet to your work, but it releases the project as designed. Best transfer tape on the market. It has good stick without leaving a residue. It works great on the most stubborn of vinyl designs. It's the only stuff I use now. This is the BEST transfer tape I’ve tried. Love the grid, adheres to the vinyl well and releases easily. I love that it has the grid lines. HTVRont transfer tape transfers vinyl great and I would purchase more. Looks like a good quality product. Haven't used it yet. Comes with a scraper type tool as well to smooth out your project. Excellent transfer tape for vinyl work. Works well. Great customer service and I received the roll of transfer tape a day earlier than I originally expected.

I've used Silhouette's tape which is good but for the most part I’ve used contact paper (I’m frugal) as HTVRont transfer tape. However, I needed something with more adhesive power than contact paper. This worked like a charm. It easily picked up my vinyl and I didn’t have any issues with it releasing the vinyl (Oracle 651) onto both painted surfaces and glass. I also really love the burnishing tool that is included!  It arrived very fast. I am very new to crafting and scrapbooking. Thought this would be a helpful tool and the product looks like a very good quality would be the most effective in my process. So even though I haven’t used it yet, it does have the quality and features that make it look like it will make my projects easier and more proffetional looking. Great product! Get plenty of use out of single piece. Used it with vinyl on plastic containers and it words like a charm! Great customer service. A personal favorite! I always use this brand... no other. I use this product to add vinyl to glass surfaces. It works great. I have used others but this is easy to use and easy to transfer your finished product to your finished product. The grid helps putting it precisely where you want it.

I ordered clear transfer paper because I was commissioned to make vinyl decals for corn hole boards. I needed transfer tape with the exact amount of stickiness, as to not damage the already painted wooden surface. PERFECT amount of stickiness! Left no residue on the wood (or stainless steel tumblers, either). This tape grabbed the vinyl as it was supposed to, but released it exactly as I needed. I will definitely reorder this. I am a crafter and this is just what I needed and it was affordable and easy to use. I was unhappy with the cricut transfer paper while making car decals. I saw that this was recommended. It worked like a charm. Will buy again. I only have the Cricut brand to compare to, but I like this more. It’s very easy to use, with just the right amount of “sticky” to it :) Fast shipping and exactly as described!! This is my go to not to sticky but sticky enough but removes easy. This transfer paper is easy to use. Stick great, but releases easy. I sometimes use a piece several times.

I love the craftopia transfer tape....the lines help line everything up straight. I resisted buying the “good stuff” because of the price. I finally broke down and am so glad did! This stuff is great. Having the grid marks makes placing my vinyl so much easier. And the adhesion is super awesome. I’ve struggled in the past getting my transfer tape to cooperate. The hassle, and sometime waste, we’re just not worth it. Try this transfer tPe and you won’t go back to the “other” tapes! This is my favorite transfer paper! Works really well. Love the way this handles the transfers. It is much better than many other companies that I have used. It is a great amount on the roll for the price. Buy this you won’t regret it. I love this transfer tape - the grid is large and easy to use. I'll be purchasing again!

没有评论:

发表评论