2019年9月7日星期六

YRYM HT copper grill mat works great to keep BBQ grill clean

We discovered YRYM HT barbecue grill mats this summer. They have become a grilling MUST for us, especially for garden veggies! Chopped veggies, oil of choice, and seasoning, grill. You then have a super quick and easy side dish. I also like that you can still get the grill marks on your food when using them. Not sure who invented these .. but LOVE THEM .. bought a brand new grill and used a traditional grilling method the first time .. had a lot of clean up .. used these . These grill mats work well as advertised BUT they would be even better if they had a gridwork of small holes on the mat to allow grease from burgers etc. to drain thru the mat rather than all off to the side of the mat. Grilling vegetables was never easier! Love these mats! No falling through the grill, with all the flavor.  I use them for both the oven and the grill. They are reusable and easy to clean. I really love how the true grill flavor comes through these sheets. I recommend YRYM HT grill cooking mat.


Placed YRYM HT copper grill mat  on gas grill nothing sticks to them and very easy to clean. You do need to grease them as they are not completely non-stick. They hold up well to the heat and soap suds. I lined the bottom of my grill with them and they work great. Very good product. Have used several times and works as stated with exception of grill marks. This did not happen. Easy clean-up at stated. Just put in dishwasher and comes out clean and ready for use. I have only used it 2 times,but seems to work like they said they would,like the clean up very easy. This is my first experience with grill mats and I Love them! Cooks like they are not even there, but there is no mess in the grill! No more wire brushing to clean it up! I'm definitely getting barbecue grill mats for my son in laws for Christmas. This product is amazing no more flames coming through the bbq grate. Cooks food evenly & quickly. Wish I had this years ago.


YRYM HT barbecue grill mats are really great. They're easy to trim if they're wider than your cookie sheet, they work great on the grill as well, AND they're easy to clean! Also, I'm going to try making corset panels out of them! The grill mat is easy to use, cleaning is a breeze, the food doesn't stick, but best of all the fish was fantastic! It was very moist, flavorful and really easy. Definitely worth the purchase. Wouldn't cook fish without it. Every time I grill I use it. Still leaves the grill marks, but keeps the juices in place and my grill cleaner. Clean up of mats is fairly easy, and sure appreciate that I dont have to scrub the grill so much. Grease not dropping gas created much better flame control on gas grill. Roll the mats up when clean & dry & store them back in their box. Not really a con, but I do prefer a bit more of char. Great for fish and vegetables, highly recommend!


I've had other barbecue grill mats that worked well, but the food stuck to them. Not with these. I've cooked steak, shrimp and veggies (not all together) on these. The heat is even allowing for proper cooking. It's the clean up that's so simple. I just wash with a warm soapy sponge and they're perfect! Bought these for my husband to use on his gas grill. He loves them! They make the food your grilling taste great. Easy cleaning. Haven't baked on it but have grilled veggies on it. So far so good. Great customer service and communication with personnel of this company! Very understanding and want you to be satisfied.  Not much to say but this is my third order of grill mats I have no problem giving the product 5 stars. Helps keep my BBQ grill clean and always ready for reuse. Just a side note the cost is good so after four of five uses I just replace the mat.

没有评论:

发表评论