2019年9月12日星期四

YRYM HT copper grill mat works great to cook fish and vegetables

We used the YRYM HT Miracle BBQ Grill Mats the very day we received it. Our hamburgers were very juicy and tasty, and clean up was easy. Also, there were no flare ups while barbecuing. I can't wait to try using the mat when grilling vegetables or fruit. Cooked on the grille last night with the YRYM HT Miracle BBQ Grill Mats. Great purchase, Sirloin tips were cooked to perfection. Then today cooked a burger, and toasted the roll as well. :) Easy cleanup, most satisfied. Great product. I'm always worried about veggies falling thru the grill and this is perfect to ensure that doesn't happen. Awesome cook, and saves full grill cleaning after every use. No more scrubbing the grill after each use. Have cleaned them several times. These are great. After use, let cool , brush off. Ready to go. After a while turn over and let fire clean. Grills great. I’ve done burgers, hot dogs, steaks and salmon. No flame ups no burns, spreads heat. I love them - from an old time griller.


I have used the YRYM HT copper grill mat twice so far and am very impressed. I use them on my Charbroil infared grill. The keep the grease drippings from clogging the emitter plates. I was very impressed that you still get grill marks! Nice non-stick grill mat. Very smooth mats, even the edges are smooth. I bought some others and the edges were frayed and they weren't as smooth as these. These are so smooth that you'll leave finger prints. Use on my gas grill to cook fish and vegetables. Prevents small things from falling through the grill plates. Easy cleanup! Highly recommend! I like the ability to resize the mat to fit my grill. I cooked chicken first and the flares never burned the chicken - it did leave the under side of the mat a little scorched but no damage. All the chicken was cooked to perfection - I am pleasantly surprised, I look forward to more grilling. We use these often. When we need to purchase more we will get them here.


YRYM HT miracle BBQ grill mats are the coolest cooking mats. Perfect for grilling anything. I like that it allows the juices to remain on my food items as opposed to dripping through the grill grates. I used these for grilling my vegetables today and all of my spices remained and my vegies did not dry out. Such an awesome Lil grill helper! Last night I grilled salmon, and vegetables with zucchini, red onions, bell peppers, and garlic. Needless to say it was fabulous, the mat prevents food from falling through the grate and everything had that great Smokey flavor. Easy clean up and definitely reusable. I definitely recommend this item. Really love this product! It came in a rigid cardboard tube so there was no chance of injury to the product! Loved that! Very easy to use, very easy to clean! Super for vegetables or even fish on your grill I think you could even do eggs.


I used copper grill mat indoors on my gas stove by placing the mat on top of my grill pan. And I got beautiful grill marks on my zucchini squash which I sliced lengthwise! First time used for grilling butterfly lamb. When done I could not clean any of the blacked soot off of the sheet. Wiped sheet immediately when cooking was complete. Put sheet into sink and tried using a bristled scrub brush and liquid Dawn.  I have seen others that were like a heavier mesh for allowing the grill flavor through. With these you might as well cook on a griddle.

没有评论:

发表评论