2013年6月21日星期五

Character Out of Someone Beloved

The meme character who has had zero character develpment since his intro to wow, buy world of warcraft gold is the one who kills Nazgrim, an actual character who we have had interaction with since wrath.
I wouldn't have minded so much, if it wasn't Nazgrim he kills. I liked Nazgrim, and acknowledged him more as a lore figure then Gamon. Now if Gamon killed Malkorok, that would have been better, since Malkorok represented the worst scum in orcish society, according to tides of war (the novel).
I just found this tweet by Kosak:
"I can only assume you've listened to voice files out of context? Gamon only fights Nazgrim in special circumstances."
So while Gamon is involved in the fight, I guess we have to do something special to actually have him involved? Just though it was interesting.
I'm no fan of either side over the other but it saddens me a bit knowing Nazgrim's going to die... I don't know why but I've always had a soft spot for him!
Kick arse Gamon! I know that's hypocritical of me but Gamon deserves to finally kick somebodies backside! And no I don't count players he's killed.

Is it just me, or, is anyone else really psyched that this rather minor lore development is likely entirely the players' doing? Unless Blizzard has plans for Gamon from the start, I think it's really cool that they're making a character out of someone beloved and well known in the community despite his obvious intentions to be a very minor named mob.

没有评论:

发表评论