2013年6月5日星期三

Some Question About WOW

My goal is also to build decks. As a Magic: the Gathering player for almost 20 years, I really enjoy building decks. I am looking for that same feeling I had when I first started playing Magic where I bought a bunch of cards and just started building decks. After playing Magic for so long, deck building in Magic isn't as exciting for me any more.When my friend bought a bunch of WoW cards, I helped him build some decks and also built one of my own. I felt that excitement when every card seems exciting and new. I right now have a huge urge to buy some WoW cards or buy WOW gold and build some decks. I am planning a bulk purchase with some friends, so I hope to get some good advice on how to make the most of my gold for WoW.Another question I have is with regard to what sets and blocks would be best with my group and environment. The reason I am getting really into this game is the cooperative gaming option. Many in my gaming group like cooperative games in general. The cooperative nature of WoW, playing against dungeon and raid decks is what really appeals to me. The decks that I will be making are going to be geared towards a cooperative environment against dungeon and raid decks, like a raid in the WoW MMO.I was wondering which sets would be best suited to making decks for cooperative play against dungeon and raid decks. I have heard that the older sets have more class cards and the newer sets have more ally cards. For that reason, my friends were considering getting older sets.

没有评论:

发表评论