2013年6月2日星期日

It is Truly Amazing the Amount of Hate WoW Receives

WoW is still by far the best MMO regarding endgame PvE and PvP.You can buy WOW account.

Probably due to the fact it cause the almost complete stagnation of the genre. It's the mmo equivalent of CoD/halo.

While I'm no fan of buying the same game every year, so I don't, if these games could be improved upon, they would be. Saying WoW is the reason MMOs are stale is like saying pizza is the reason why Italian food never progressed after it was made. Whether a game is good or bad is all subjective. And sales figures don't tell the whole story of quality since advertising is often the biggest factor, not the quality of the product (look at Coke/Pepsi sales). That a vocal section of any other game population sits around whining about WoW is just funny, though. If I'm playing a game, any game, the last thing I do is waste my time whining about a different game that I'm not even playing. As if MMO nerd wasn't already hitting the bottom of the barrel, there's always someone willing to scrape it clean, I suppose.

It's sort of like when break up with your bf/gf and you move on to someone else. You talk to all your friends about how great your new bf/gf is, how happy they make you and blah blah, and yet for some reason you continue to bash your ex. No one will even bring them up, yet all of a sudden it's "Yeah, my new bf/gf is soooooo great, not like my ex, they are the ****ing scum of the earth and they need to die." You continue that for a month, then you start getting bored with that so-called awesome new gf/bf, you start saying "Yeah, my ex sucked, but we had some great times." Then you'll be banging your new bf/gf and instead of focusing on them in the present moment, your mind starts wondering and you're thinking "I remember when my ex and I banged in my car during my random great-great aunt's funeral. I wonder what they're doing right about now? Are they with someone else??", then another month later you "butt dial" your ex and you're like "oops i didn't meant to do that, sorry...so how are you?" and just like that, you're back to ****ing your ex. In short, people always find new love in MMOs, but as soon as the novelty wears off, they'll banging WoW again, because although WoW is a douche, it's probably the best ride you'll ever have.

From the WOW gold/WOW account for sell online store.

没有评论:

发表评论