2013年6月27日星期四

Trix Got Some Nice PR Here

 I love almost all forms of electronic music, so I sample from many different genres as long as they fit my sound and sets.  For this particular event, Cheapest WoW accounts when I have a two hour slot and open the show, I start deep with some techno, tech house, deep house, or deep progressive house to warm things up, then use some energetic techno to bridge into popular trance and trouse infused with some electro house, which is the main part of my set.  Towards the end, I'll take things to a more underground sound with dark trance.. a bit coldharbouresque in nature, using select techno or progressive house tunes where appropriate and when they fit the sound.  When I have a 1 hour slot, I skip the deep warmup.

Occasionally I'll do a special event, such as on Friday the 13ths or around Halloween where I'll do a mix of very dark, spooky techno, WoW accounts for sale deep trance for one half, and terrorcore the second half, bridged together with a demon summoning ritual.

I also usually try to have guest djs once a month who bring their own sound of a wide variety of genres, and our afterparty dj goes all over the board, often playing a lot of classics.

I have only been to about 3 or so clubs so far (Yuyuko of WRA) and it's nothing like a 'second life' deal. It's really fun to watch or listen to the music if you do not RP. If anything, it's something to do on those nights when you don't feel like going out or playing other games and just want to mingle.


Glad to see that Trix got some nice PR here. World of Warcraft accounts Hope to see more WRA events pop up

没有评论:

发表评论