2013年6月24日星期一

stacking resists and defensive stats is necessary


I appreciate the help. What I'm waiting on from Blizzard is to flatten out damage spikes. Right now with 300+ resistances and DPS gear I find Inferno too rediculous. My suspicions were correct though that I will need to stack even more cheap Diablo 3 gold resists in the later acts to get farther. My opinion is that this is wrong, and not design intended to be the case. Their design blog stated Monday that we should be able to take massive amounts of damage, and deal out heavy DPS. In the current existent game this is not the case, so I will wait for the change, and then come back  D3 items for sale.

I'm believing stacking resists and defensive stats is necessary now, but will not be in the very near future. I'm anticipating a buff to life leech, and a nerf to damage of Inferno champion packs soon. This is as per their design document.

I dislike sword and board, especially in a game where there is no specific role for a clas like in wow... ex; LF2M Diablo Inferno Tank and Healer. Get my idea? Even worse is that even if you have the gameplay of a turtle, you still get easily thrown around by mobs like a rag doll.

But what I really mean is that the gameplay that brings me the most fun is ALWAYS worth it. If I constantly die regardless of how I build my character in terms of abilities/gear/Diablo 3 accounts, then the game has a severe lack of balance.

But then again this is Blizzard so...

没有评论:

发表评论